Reviews disagreements ca.1938-1961 between Helen Clay Frick and trustees of the museum founded by her father regarding additions to the collection both by purchase and by gift from outside donors; and reports on changes at the Frick Museum--its collection, installation and programs--since the appointment of director Charles Ryskamp ca.1987. Also discusses the recent opening of a gallery in Winchester Cathedral to display some 150 examples from the cathedral's collection of 12th-17th c. sculpture, woodwork and metalwork.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license