Brief history of the museum which opened 1929 in a purpose-built structure on the Grands Boulevards, Paris, and was moved in 1990 to the Hôtel Donon in the rue Elzévir. Discusses adaptation of the 1575 hôtel's interiors by architect Reoven Vardi. Critiques installation of the collection--mainly 18th c. painting and decorative arts. Summary biography of the museum's founder, Ernest Cognacq.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license