Aims to reconcile conflicting excavation and documentary evidence. Suggests that the pre-Norman church (established by 1092) and graveyard occupied a constricted site at the head of Scotch Street. Historical records suggest that burials ceased in the graveyard not long after 1356, but the chapel continued to be favoured as a chantry until extinguished between 1546 and 1549. Describes subsequent developments on the site up to the 18th c.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license