Architectural history of the museum which was begun in 1841 to plans of F.A. Stüler and reduced to ruins in World War II. A rebuilding process, begun in the mid-1980s, is underway.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license