Argues that the house was almost entirely remodelled ca.1572-1587; and that the surviving traditional and classical elements date from this period, and represent concurrent, rather than consecutive, aspects of Elizabethan architecture and of Lord Burghley (William Cecil) himself.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license