Describes a five-bay aisled threshing barn, a timber-framed structure which used both soft- and hardwood. The low-pitched king-post roof was clad with boards which were covered in tarred paper. On the evidence of its roof covering it could be dated anytime between ca.1760 and ca.1840 or even later.
Sauf mention contraire ci-dessus, le contenu de cette notice bibliographique peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'une licence CC BY 4.0 / Unless otherwise stated above, the content of this bibliographic record may be used under a CC BY 4.0 license